Thanks !! RE: HB 610

Jerry Rego Jerry_Rego at COMCAST.NET
Thu Aug 12 18:38:10 EDT 2004

Thanks to every that was supportive in the effort to get my "Broke Down" HB 610.  I really appreciate all the feedback that I received.  Thanks !!.  The problem was one leaky diode, shorted capacitor, and a 330K ohm resistor way out of tolerance.  Did upgrade the resistors to 1 Watt in lieu of 1/2 watt resistors.  So I implement all the suggestions that was so graciously given.  Again, thanks to all and 73.

Jerry Rego
KE7YG