Tubes

Keith Sturtz syfer at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Aug 15 02:11:30 EDT 2004

  Anyone needing tubes?

  I have aquired a box of tubes from a Auction pallet.

  I do not know if all the tubes work but am fairly sure the boxd nits
  are in new condition or unopened.

   A list of tube manufacturers and most boxes include:RCA, GE,
   Raytheon,  Westinghouse.

  Box'd Tubes include:
  Raytheon 6AS5

  RCA 10JA8, 18FW6A, 18FW6A

  Westinghouse 5U4GB, 5KE8, 6S4A/6S4, 6AW8A/ 6AW8 6AU6A

  Unbox'd Tubes Include:

  GE 6BQ6, 6AU4/GTA, 6J6

  Email me back any requests 1- All I also have some untested unsure
  used, good, old ? tubes may have one you need give to you at a price
  worth a try.

  Email Me syfer at mindspring.com <mailto:syfer at mindspring.com> any and
  all Questions.