Is this a place I can/should advertise for a new home for HW-16 & HG-10s (2)

Fibich, Larry@DCSS Larry.Fibich at DCSS.CA.GOV
Mon Aug 16 11:48:30 EDT 2004

Recently 'unpacked' stored HAM gear.  Have HW-16 and two HG-10's I think
should find a new home for.  Built one HG-10 in mid 50's I believe.
Have manuals as well.  I would say units in real good condition - but
not perfect like out of the box.  I took pictures yesterday and can
e-mail.  Both HG-10s work good I believe.  The HW-16 trans fine -
receiver I think should be much better - occasional 80 meter signal -
not much on higher bands - checked tubes and some marginal.  I also have
a SWAN 350 with all the accessories - but not heathkit.

Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction  -- 73's

Larry Fibich

AF6LF

Sacramento

Lfibich at sbcglobal.net