Power cords FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at FDT.NET
Tue Aug 24 17:55:13 EDT 2004

For Sale:

I found a small supply of the scarce power
cords used on some of the Heath gear.  They
are all in new, or close to new condition,
although there might be a spec of dust on them.

I found 3 of the cords that are similar to the cords
presently used on computers, etc. at the present
time.  Only at the equipment end, these cords have
round connections, instead of the "blades" that the
computer cords have.  My memory says that they
should fit an SB-303 receiver, and many other
similar pieces of equipment.  They are 3 conductor,
with a standard 3 prong plug at the other end.
$ 7 each

I also found 2 of the two conductor cords that are
similar to "TV cheater" cords.  My memory says
these should fit an SB-300/301/400/401, etc.
$ 5 each

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson