SB 104A; 1144 and SB 614 for sale

George WB6YEC wb6yec at COX.NET
Sat Aug 28 20:05:22 EDT 2004

Hello List:

I have a very clean and working SB 104A with 1144 supply and matching scope for sale along with manuals. I can provide pictures if requested. I do not know of any problems with the units. I see both receive audio and transmit audio on scope. The scope has had the transformer replaced with non-heath transformer. Has worked fine for 3 years.

I simply have to much equipment and need to make room. I would like pick up if possible, but will ship with buyer paying for shipping costs. Units would need to be shipped individually.

I am asking $350.00 for all three units. I will take pay pal, bank check or money order. I am trying list before e-bay.

E-mail or call 619-583-4624 with any questions.

George
WB6YEC