Oscilloscope Recommendations

Tom Bridgers Tarheel6 at MSN.COM
Sun Aug 29 13:17:25 EDT 2004

Okay ... I have a reasonably good scope, but I do not know exactly how to
adjust the controls.  Would someone be willing to point me to a good
practical text on how to learn how to use a scope to troubleshoot radio's
(everything from all-American 5's to R-390A's!), observe oscillators, and so
forth.  I'm looking for something hands-on, not theory.  Sure would
appreciate the help.
thanks,
-tom