For Sale: Heathkit & Kenwood Station & More

paul hendershott pjhender2002 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 30 18:19:26 EDT 2004

Help! I need to get my sweetheart an engagement ring ASAP or face a bleak future alone with my just my radios, excess spools of RG-8, and a worn-out soldering iron. Don't let this happen to me!

I have for sale a Station that I would be willing to break up. All of the Heath items are collector quality and work great. The Kenwood spkr & tuner are like new & the 930S is close to perfect:

Heath SA-2500 Automatic High Power Antenna Tuner - $800
Heath SB-230 - $475
Heath SB-614 - $225
Kenwood TS-930S w/ SP-930 spkr w/ filters & AT-230 antenna tuner (9.5+)- $1,100
*** or entire station for $2,000**

Also, a beautifully restored (thankfully not by me) Collins R-390A (E.A.C. version serial# 6036) in near mint condition - $1000 pick-up only(bad back, sorry)

Thanks for looking!
73
Paul W9BBR