Announcing: Yet Another Heathkit Web page...

Paul Stump foxstump at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 3 16:47:02 EST 2004

Greetings All,

I just started a web page featuring Heathkit pix and other information.
 The URL is:

http://www.qsl.net/n0lrf/Heathkitpage/heathkitpage2.html

There are two downloadable .pdf files for those who are interested.
One is a printable Heathkit clock face which can be used on common
electric wall clocks.  This is a design that I have come up with, and I
hope no trademark or copyright laws are broken.

The other file is a .pdf of a simple power supply for use with the
SBA-300-3 and -4 receiving converters when connected to a solid-state
receiver such as the SB-303.

I will add more pix and information as time permits.

Thanks to each of you out there who provide Heathkit information.  It
is much appreciated.

Cheers & 73,
Paul Stump, NØLRF
Berryton, Kansas, USA, Earth