Feet For SB Line

David H Thigpen Fitzpenne at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 6 09:02:40 EST 2004

I have posted this before but back several months ago there was a ham who
was going to have the correct feet made by some company. I can,t find the email
or remember his call but he said as soon as they were ready he would post on
this site. does anybody remember who this was or if he reads this will he
tell  us what happened to these feet. they were going to be like the originals
not  like those generic ones some guy sells on ebay tose are not long enough
that is  the front feet.
Dave K4nwt