While we're on the subject - feet for DX-series, etc.

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 6 10:22:44 EST 2004

Mouser has both gray and black feet for just a few
cents each.  I buy them in 100 quantities to use on
all of the older Heath equipment including the QF-1,
etc, as well as the DX-20 and DX-35.

Glen, K9STH

--- Don Melcher <don at HFRADIO.COM> wrote:

Is there a source for the press in feet used on the
likes of the DX20, etc.?

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites