EXTERNAL VFO FOR THE SB-102

Terry England W9cau at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 10 00:00:52 EST 2004

Hello,i just got a mint SB-102 and am looking for the external vfo that was
an accessory for that transceiver. I think it was the SB-640? Any one that has
 one and wants to part with it send me an email. Also would like to find
thearm  and pointer and logging scale for a SB-303 receiver. I have one that is
missing  that part of the vfo tunning dial. Tnx you w9cau