SB 401 part needed

sb200 sb200 at OPTONLINE.NET
Mon Dec 13 20:41:56 EST 2004

I'm in need of a 10Kohm and 1 megohm duel control Part #  63-424 for my 401
this is for Mic/CW control and for the lock and unlock control for the 301.
It looks like the the pots can be removed from the wafer switch I'm not sure
though.  Anyone have a parts rig around there shack?  It's a 3/16 shaft. If
not does anyone now who else can I turn to for this part.  Any ideas??

 73,  N2uqs
Chris