MV2110 Varicap Diode

Francisco E. Viegener fev at CIUDAD.COM.AR
Wed Dec 15 20:00:21 EST 2004

Hi George,
I have this type here,
MV 2101,MV2103, MV2105, MV2109, MV2115

If any of them is good for you and I can send you one.
73
Francisco lu3eec

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] En nombre de George Maier
Enviado el: Martes, 14 de Diciembre de 2004 11:56 p.m.
Para: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Asunto: MV2110 Varicap Diode

Hi all:

I'm still looking for an MV2110 varicap diode for my HW-2036A conversion
kit.  These are obsolete, and hard to come by.  I can find them at some
big time supply houses, but they want an order for $200. minimum - Oh
sure!

Anyone have one in their parts bin ??
Heath part # is 56-613.

Salient specs: