Doug Davies - Re: Schematics Needed

Davies, Doug A FOR:EX Doug.Davies at GEMS3.GOV.BC.CA
Thu Dec 16 19:30:22 EST 2004

Hi Ed,

Try this one.  My work address sometimes plays havoc with attachments.  And,
thanks much for doing that.

dkdavies at telus.net

Doug  VA7DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: 12/15/04 6:23 PM
Subject: Doug Davies - Re: Schematics Needed

Sorry for bandwidth; Doug's email address bounced.

Doug - Tried to email a copy of the HW-10 schematic.  Message bounced.
Give me a good address to send it to (attached .zip file).

Thanks.

                                                Ed Mosher
                                      WA8ZVO at JUNO.COM
                           Formerly 'One Of The Hams At Heath'
 <><
            "The most inportant things in our lives are NOT things"