IT-2250 Calibration Capacitors

Jerry jeryb77 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 25 13:54:34 EST 2004

Doug,
The original capacitor kit that came with my meter had 3 capacitors.
These were not precision capacitors, but were measured by Heath and marked
on the outside of the envelope. I would just obtain a few precision caps to
calibrate your meter. If you find someone with the originals I'm sure the
values of them have changed over time and will not be of any value to you.

The following values were in my kit>
1 150nF polycarbonate
1 150uF tantilum
1 1000uF electrolytic