CONDUCTIVE GREASE

van lincoln vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Dec 30 02:45:04 EST 2004

Happy NEW Year!

Last year was a fun year, I do enjoy reading the mail on this list
and hope for ALL that 2005 will be even better....

I did find one supplier that I had not known about, and wanted to
pass along the online catalog URL, as this distributer does
not have a 'minimum order' requirement.  They also have GC chemicals
and Caig chemicals, which I use, and they are 'midwest' based for low
shipping charges. (I have no connection to these people)

so here you go.  Happy 2005!

van wd8aam

http://www.unionel.com/catalog/catalog_index.html