hw101 problems part three

W. Kranitz wkranitz at WI.RR.COM
Wed Feb 4 02:52:07 EST 2004

I Have an HW-101 that had many problems when I first
got it. I solved them by doing all the checks and setup
in the manual as though I had built it and was firing
it up for the first time. This included setting all the
controls and coils like it suggests. As I walked through
the setup, I found sections that wouldn't work as they were
suppose to. I would troubleshoot that section and continue
on as the manual suggested. Eventually I got it working.

Good Luck,

Wes
WA4AME