Heathkit ET-6800 CPU Trainer question

DataPro Don at D8APRO.COM
Sun Feb 15 16:53:50 EST 2004

Wondering if anyone out there can help me on this one.  I have the ET-6800 and someone has pulled all of the IC's out of the board.  I don't have the manual for this one, but I do have the manual for the ET-3400.  I've figured out most of them (the 40 pin 6802 was easy) except for the following:

IC 104
IC 102
IC 103
IC 117

These are all 16 pin sockets and could either be 74LS42's or CD40097 hex buffers.  I have two of each left over.  The schematic is similar to the ET-3400, but not exactly.

Thanks

Don Peterson

** My Heathkit Web Page **
http://www.D8aPro.com/Heath1.htm