Source for Electrolytics

Alan W. Fremmer AWFremmer at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 17 18:27:43 EST 2004

Gentleman:

Want, first to thank all those who responded to my query regarding "AM on the
DX-60."  Although I still have issues with the rig I'm encouraged by the
support I've been getting and especially would like to mention Dave, W4EJ, Ed, no
call and Stephen, W3SMK with whom I've commiserated by email several times.
Need your help again in locating the electrolytic capacitors in the DX-60.
I'm particularly looking for the 40 ufd, 450 wvdc, the dual 20-20 ufd, 150 wvdc
and the 20 ufd, 350 wvdc capacitors.  If you know of substitutions that will
work, that's fine too.
Again, my thanks to all those who have offered help.  Advice usually comes
just as I'm ready to send it to a pro for repair and I get inspired to keep
trying.

Sincerely, Alan, KB2HEI