Heath A9 amplifiers

Chris Campbell clcampbl at TRAVERSE.COM
Tue Feb 17 22:53:39 EST 2004

I just mailed a copy of the A-9B schematic out (Heath sent it to me
years ago).   I compared it to a fuzzy print of the A-9C schematic from
the internet.  There was a voltage divider or something in the power
supply of the -C that was not there on the -B.  I have not pulled my -A
model from strorage to see what it has.  But that P.S. change was the
only one I spotted.  There must be others.

Chris Campbell