Urgent need to contact Jim Devlin, KK5PT

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Feb 20 01:12:35 EST 2004

Sorry to interrupt the group but I am trying to contact Jim Devlin,
KK5PT.  He had listed a HW-7 on the list, I wanted to purchase it and he
agreed to sell it to me but absolutely no response, from him since
then,  to multiple emails from me requesting verification of his address
so I can send the money order.

In desperation, I thought I would put out a request on the list on the
chance that his email address is busted (although I have had no bounce
backs) or perhaps someone knows Jim and can get a message to him to
contact me.

His address is (from QRZ):
JAMES R DEVLIN
9113 ORANGE DR