Re; Best Receiver

Dwight D. Smith, Sr. wb8jpj at ADELPHIA.NET
Fri Jan 2 06:38:32 EST 2004

I think the SB-301 would be the best one as it matches the size of the cabinet and it is of the same vintage.  I built both back in the dark ages and they worked great.  I sold them and could kick myself a thousand times.  The ham that bought them from me used them for years and just completely wore them out.

I now own two of each and I am getting ready to rebuild one set and try to make them look and act like new.

Dwight

WB8JPJ

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." - Anonymous