SB-200 panel meter question.

Ron Manfredi wa2eio at OPTONLINE.NET
Sat Jan 3 12:14:26 EST 2004

Happy New Year to the list!

.  My SB-200's meter appears to "stick" at times, and needs a slight tap
to get it moving again  (Doesn't matter where the meter switch is set,
so it is not a switching problem.)  I notice the same thing with the
meter on my HM-2130 wattmeter/dummy  load.  When the meter is working
correctly, the needle movement is smooth, with no evidence of sticking.
  Is this a common Heath meter malady?   Any suggestions as to how/if it
can be "unstuck"?

With this in mind, I see there is an HM-102 up for auction, and the
seller mentions that the meter movement is the same as that in the
SB-200 and '220 amps.  Is this correct?

73

Ron  WA2EIO