HW101 restoration article..

CyberGeezer cybergeezer74 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 3 15:59:03 EST 2004

>>After much digging, I found the Nov 2001 article that a
couple of the "green crew" were looking for. Thats the good
news, the not-so-good news is that I
deleted the posts from the folks who wanted it! Therefore, I
don't know who to send it to when I get it scanned this
weekend.
I don't yet know how big the scanned files will be, so it
might be simpler for me to copy it and send it by snail mail,
it is 7 pages with some excellent photos, so scanning might
decay the illustrations..and high quality scans may be too big
to e-mail..

>>If the guys who wanted the article will e-mail me off-line
at keith.harvey at sympatico.ca or va3krv at rac.ca I'll be sure to
get them done.

I have scans of it (.JPG) sitting on my hard drive.  When
requests stop trickling in I'll shotgun copies to all who
asked.
73 de W2GERry