No subject

Peter J. Havens pjhavens at UNEEDSPEED.NET
Sat Jan 10 16:21:08 EST 2004

Greenies:
     I have a friend who has a HO-10 that he would like to be able to use to monitor transmitter output on the CB band. The manual states, on page 39, "install coil and capacitor..... coil #40-187 and capacitor #20-98...can be obtained from the Heath Company..." etc. I do believe that our efforts to obtain these parts from said source may be in vain. Do any of you guys happen to know the (electrical) values of these two parts, or a source for such info? ( They are not listed in the original manual ).
     Thanks in advance.                                    Peter Havens
                                                                     KA2SQJ