Additonal parts/manuals to swap

George Rybicki marmot at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Jan 11 16:04:38 EST 2004

I  have some heath parts and manuals for swap:

Several  HP-23A and HP-23B power supplies
SB series S-Meter (from a receiver I think 100 ohms 1 ma)  GC
7 small SB type knobs  GC
1 original SB-102 manual  fair condition
1 SB-101 manual copy  unused LN

I mainly need a SB series main tuning knob and a HW-202 manual but may
swap for other Heath gear.

TNX es 73

George  K4MLB