HX-11

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jan 13 17:08:07 EST 2004

Charles -

My copy shows 44 mH, .5 mH, 44 mH.

However........  The DX-60 has the identical filter, and it is shown as 0.44 uH,
0.5 uH, and 0.44 uH.  These are more logical numbers, and I believe the
confusion comes from the use of "MH" for microhenry back when the HX-11 was
sold.  There's probably a page in the manual that discusses abbreviations used,
but I don't have it!

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta