DX-60 WTB & Info request

Stephen King frstephenk at STFRANCISHIGH.ORG
Wed Jan 14 14:18:43 EST 2004

Hello All
This is my first post to the listserv!

I am looking to buy a DX-60.  If anyone has one for sale please let me know!

Also, a few requests for info ....

What type of microphone does the DX-60 "like"?

Where can I get a microphone plug for the DX-60?

Where can I purchase crystals for the DX-60?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Peace & 73,