Heath RF signal generator

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Jan 19 11:58:41 EST 2004

Dick -

Sounds like perhaps an SG-6 or SG-7.   The model number should be on the front
panel, just under the lowest arc of the calibration scales.  It is in VERY tiny
"mice type" and is often overlooked.

Anyway, for either of these the RF tube is also a 6C4 (7 pin).  If it's a little
later (SG-8) it uses a 12AU7 (9 pin).  I probably have a schematic for either
here somewhere if you haven't found one yet.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta