wanted Heath HW2M hand-held

Ed Lambert ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Fri Jan 30 09:09:49 EST 2004

I look in a 1990 catalog and find a HW2M

That IS the model number.

Funny thing though....  somehow I remember going through this
identification process a while ago.  And, the way we identified the "OEM"
was to check on replacement batteries.  Obviously, it's really a big name
brand with a Heath case.

I'd be glad to send you a copy of the catalog page (next week) if you
would like.  Send me your address.

Ed
K1ZOK