Rotor Control Box Wanted

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 3 22:00:58 EDT 2004

After about 45 years of use, my old CDE AR-22 rotor
control box has bit the dust!  Actually, it was
originally for an AR-2 or any series 4 rotor!

I have both my original rotor and a TR-4 rotor both of
which use the same style control box.  In fact, any
box for the AR-10, AR-20, AR-22, or TR-4 will work
fine!  The 4-wire control box for the Alliance rotors
will not work (I have one and have already tried it!).

Thus, anyone have such a working animal that they
would be willing to part with for a reasonable amount
of the coin of the realm or else possible trade?

This is the rotor from my "short tower" which has my
6-meter, 2-meter, and 1.25-meter yagis on it.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites