SB-200

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 7 11:59:54 EDT 2004

It might be useful to tell us what you're driving the SB-200 with and how
you are keying the relay. It sounds like RF getting on the keying line so
a simple RF choke and/or bypass cap in the keying line might be all you
need.

Pete, wa2cwa