For sale or swap: CDE antenna rotator

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Thu Jul 8 18:50:30 EDT 2004

By chance, I discovered that I have a complete CDE (Cornell Dubilier)
Model AR-20 rotator, which I have no use for. It's been sitting on a
shelf in my garage, well packed, for several years now. It comes in the
original box and is complete with motor unit, controller unit and manual.
I will include an Archer roof mount bracket and 100 ft. of 4 wire rotator
 wire.

I connected the units up and tested operation. Everything worked fine.
Condition is excellent, though a good cleaning will be beneficial. I'll be
happy to email pictures to any and all interested parties.

Before putting it on ebay, I'm offering it here. I'll be happy to swap for
Heathkit IM-5248 (IM Audio analyzer) plus IM-5258 (THD meter) in
good condition, or an AR-1500A (receiver), or what have you of similar
value -- make an offer.

-- Ron