Off topic transformer question

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Fri Jul 16 17:39:04 EDT 2004

  This is off topic, I hope you don't mind a
quick question. I have a Hallicrafters HT-37
and it looks like the power transformer is history.

 Peter Dahl wants $250.00 for a replacement. Is
there anyone who can rewind the existing unit for
a bit less money, or sells a bit cheaper replacement?

 Thanks,

73, Mark  WB8JKR

Support Amateur Radio, have a Ham for dinner
Member ARRL, QCWA, OTC,
Society of Cable Telecommunication Engineers
WAS, WAC, WTO, DXCC MIXED, DXCC PHONE,
GJDXCC, VUCC 2M, 1st place Ohio single op 1988 ARRL  SweepStakes
Novice 3/71, General 8/72, Advanced 8/78, Extra 8/89