Fwd: Re: mobile bracket

jim at KA1EUI.NET jim at KA1EUI.NET
Tue Jul 20 14:26:38 EDT 2004

Is someone looking for a mobile bracket?  I may have one.
Jim KA1EUI

------Original Mail------
From: Brian Carling <bcarling at CFL.RR.COM>
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Received On: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:48:50
Subject: Re: mobile bracket

You JUST missed oneTerry - I sold it on here last week!
Where were you?

On 19 Jul 2004 at 11:46, ] Terry Tallman wrote:

i have a mobile bracket for a ??? possibly the hw of series radios
picture on request sale or trade for ??? thxs terry N0WJH

parties involved.  This list and the City of Tempe are not
responsible

HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV Archives -
http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html