Heath 5001 weather computer

w4gbw@brevard.net w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed Jul 21 17:14:54 EDT 2004

Hi Lee and all,
Have a complete, working. very nicely built ID-5001 that I am afraid to
install because of lightning.  Had a 4001 that was dinged.  Using a RS
wireless now..
I live in central florida which is the lightning capitol of the US.
$550 plus shipping.  Forcast Technologies sells them for $1795 and has
some parts.
Go to Google and search ID-5001 for more.  Good luck.
Wayne;
W4GBW