WTB: QST article

Edward B Richards zuu6k at JUNO.COM
Sun Jul 25 09:27:39 EDT 2004

Hi all;

I still have not found any info on the Heathkit mod for upgrading the
sensitivity of the SB-100. I wrote Chuck Penson and he said there was an
article in the May 1968 QST, page 53 that upgrades the SB-100 to a SB-101
and in the February 2003 QST,  page 77 that upgrades the SB-101 to a
SB-102. I don't have either of these issues  Does some kind soul have
those issues and is willing to sell me copies of the articles, the entire
magazine. or loan them to me for copying? I would put up a deposit to
ensure you get your magazines back. Thank you.

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ