WTB: book, mic

Edward B Richards zuu6k at JUNO.COM
Thu Jul 29 10:49:41 EDT 2004

It is I, the persistent poster pest. Now I am looking for a book on basic
electronics and a high Z microphone.

My grandson (in law), KF6ZZW, wants to upgrade his TECHNICIAN license to
a GENERAL class. Instead of memorizing the answers, he wants to learn the
material. We are looking for a very basic book on electronics; something
like " this is an atom, this is an electron, the electron orbits the
nucleus, etc."

We also need a high impedance microphone to go with the SB-100 that I am
fixing up for him.

Thanks ,

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ