Dayton Flea Market T-Shirt Table...?

Rob Frans robertfrans at COMCAST.NET
Fri Jun 11 06:15:04 EDT 2004

Hey Fellow Greenies...

At Dayton, I came across a table that was selling Vintage Boatanchor Tee-Shirts for Heathkit, Drake, Hallicrafters, Collins etc... that were VERY well done!  I bought (I think) the nicest HEATHKIT shirt I have ever seen!  I wear it all the time!

I went back to get another and due to the rain or my poor memory, I'm not sure which, *I don't remember* hi, hi, the table was gone... I haven't been able to find out who they were!  I know they have to be around somewhere...

Do any of you know who they are, or how I can contact them!!!! I really love their shirts, and I wanted to order some more!

Thanks!

73,

Rob
K8RAF