RF choke for SB220 (RFC-5)

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun Jun 27 19:17:46 EDT 2004

 Gentleman,

 The choke he referred to is the grid choke that
provides a DC path to ground for grid current in
one tube, 70 ma should be fine, although 100 ma
to 150 ma would be better if he does a lot
of CW or RTTY.

 Personally, if it where me I'd get rid of both chokes
and the bypass caps tie the grids to chassis ground,
and add about a 10 ohm negative feedback resistor
in the cathode.

Mark  WB8JKR