heathkit paint

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 28 10:38:04 EDT 2004

I get my paint computer matched at Sherwin-Williams.
Cost is between $10 and $11 a quart (except when on
sale) for either enamel or acryllic.  When you buy it
this way, you do need a spray gun.

However, certain Sherwin-Williams stores also have the
capabilities of loading spray cans.  This does add to
the cost, but also does away with the need for a spray
gun.

So far, every color that I have had them match has
been "right on"!  Also, a gallon runs about $30 if you
need that much.

Just take them the cabinet (or piece of it if it comes
apart) and have them do their stuff!

By the way, the "standard" color, ANSI-61, is pretty
close to the gray used on things like the DX-35, etc.
This is an industry standard color and is available
from all sorts of sources.

Glen, K9STH

--- Marty Wb2Fou <Wb2fou at AOL.COM> wrote:

who is selling the paint these days ?

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites