SB-200 Meter Needed

G. Beat gregory.beat at COMCAST.NET
Mon Mar 1 22:03:39 EST 2004

Bill -

Simpson Electric has a number of repair and calibration centers across the
US.

Web page:
http://www.simpsonelectric.com/calnr.htm

Carlton Bates is listed as a repair center for North Dakota
(800) 482-9313
http://www.carlton-bates.com/

You can also contact the Simpson
Simpson Electric Company
853 Dundee Avenue
Elgin, IL 60120
(847) 697-2260
Fax: (847) 697-2272
Phone Support 7:30 - 5:00 Central Time
ANALOG is another source
We stock various sizes and styles of Simpson analog meters to fit GO / MLS
and other manufacturers' ratemeters, line power modules, shooting panels,
etc.  We have both 100-0-100 and 500-0-500 microampere meters for various
shooting CCL circuits.  We also stock various custom meter scales as well as
replacement face plates (lens) for all commonly used Simpson meters.

We stock various sizes and styles of Modutec analog meters to fit SIE /
Computalog and other manufacturers' surface panels.  We also stock
replacement face plates (lens) for the commonly used Modutec meters.

We have hundreds of other analog meters in stock, and we can obtain a
replacement for virtually any analog meter ever made if it is not already in
our vast collection.
http://www.logwell.com/capabilities/stock/displays.html

Branom Instrument in Boise, ID is another option
http://www.branom.com/linecard.html

W9GB