HW-101 - PS-23 cable

Roger P Hensley rhensley_anderson at JUNO.COM
Wed Mar 3 18:10:24 EST 2004

Thanks to all who answered my inquiry about the PS cable.
I found one on e-Bay actually within minutes of its being
put up for Auction or Buy Now last night.

I'm sure that I'll be back to the group for more help as I
go along.

Roger Hensley - KC9EJI

=== Railroads of Madison County - http://madisonrails.railfan.net/ ===
.