DX-60 AM station

HARRY PRICE hjprice01 at MSN.COM
Mon Mar 8 06:00:36 EST 2004

Hi guys,

I have been gathering together the essentials for a 60's AM/CW station. The purpose was to recreate my Dad's station for him to use at my QTH where he could plug it into my antennas.  Unfortunately, his heath is such that this idea is no longer practical. I have rigged an attic antenna for him to use the SX-71 at home. I have lost interest in the rest of the project.

So I have for sale a DX-60A in very good condition, complete and cleaned up. New power cord, original knobs, ceramic VFO jack, but needing to be recapped and checked out. HG-10B VFO in excellent condition and working. All manuals and notebook with reprints of improvement modifications. Also a 115VAC DowKey type T/R relay with external contacts like new.  Looking for $200 or best offer + shipping. Thanks.

73, Harry K3AX