capacitor

Jack Schrader w1jhs at MIDMAINE.COM
Sat Mar 13 22:15:41 EST 2004

I have replaced 4 out of 6 of the 125mfd / 450v caps in my sb200  but would like to replace the other two. I am having trouble identifying the correct part no. for them in Mouser. Can anyone help me with the correct Mouser no. ?

Also the fan in the 200 is a little noisy. Should I replace the rubber washers next to the standoffs and what else can I do ?

Tnx Jack

---