IO-40 Oscilloscope, What is it?

Tom in N Texas tdulin at PULSE.NET
Wed Mar 17 10:01:17 EST 2004

Gentlemen,

I have found an oscilloscope to buy, by email through a friend. It is
described as a Heath Scope Model 10-40. I haven't been able to identify it.
I looked in BAMA, Heathkit Circuit Archive in England, and half-a-dozen
other places, as well as Google. No luck.

I've emailed my friend to ask the owner.

Meanwhile, anybody know what he's talking about and specs and prices?

Thanks, Tom KC5INU
Tom in N Texas, KC5INU,  EM12jk, RARA 025, QRPp-I 353, NETXQRP  33, QCWA
31587, tdulin at pulse.net,
  Hallicrafters SX-71, S-38, S-38D, National NC-300, Johnson Viking Ranger,
Knight TR106, Heath SB-101, "Sixer", IO-10, V-7 VTVM, etc., etc.