[Heathkit] Heath receiver performance numbers

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 17 21:28:47 EST 2004

I have had pretty much the same performance on the
SB-301.  However, my service monitor drops out of
"lock" at about -135 dBm!  But, the SB-301 is still
"going strong" at that level.  I get similar responses
out of my 75S-3A and one of my 75S-1 receivers.  The
other 75S-1 drops out about -135 dBm just before the
service monitor drops out of lock!  This is with the
internal attenuator.  I could plug in an external
attenuator and get a better reading.

The SB-303 that I owned didn't get as good a MDS
reading as what you got.  It tended to be a "bit"
noisey even when properly aligned.

Glen, K9STH

--- Mark S Graalman <wb8jkr at juno.com> wrote:

SB-301: