FS: Hammarlund SP-200 Super Pro: nice

paul hendershott pjhender2002 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 18 12:55:55 EST 2004

I have for sale a very nice hammarlund SP-200 Super Pro along with mating power supply. I have fashioned a nice 5' power cable. The radio plays beautifully and LOUD!
Front panel almost perfect! Original black cabinet with handle in perfect physical condition but missing a little paint on top. I will include a can of semi-flat krylon or black krinkle paint which will make the cabinet appear new. I would repaint it myself, but I have some physical limitations and the radio is too heavy for me to wrestle with all alone. Includes nice copy of original manual.

Prefer pickup in Chicago area or will have a friend meet you halfway up to 100 miles from Chicago. I will include a square Hammarlund speaker (the one with the art deco squiggly-line on the grill cloth). $500 obo. Thanks for looking!

Pics available upon request - serious inquiries only

73
Paul
W9BBR