Heath V-7-A for sale

rhc rhc at QUIKNET.COM
Wed Mar 24 23:24:08 EST 2004

I have a Heathkit V-7-A vacuum tube voltmeter for sale for $5.00 as is.  I
have checked all functions and every things to is in spec. except for the
500 volt and 1500 volt ac and dc range which are out of tolerance by over
20%.   The two high voltage range multiplier resistors our over 20 % out of
tolerance.  Replacing these resistors would correct the problem.
The meter movement is in good condition and is balanced.   The case is in
fair condition. The left hand function knob has a section broken out of the
skirt.  I can furnish a photo of the VTVM.

The only lead with the meter is the DC probe lead.

Shipping is 4 lbs from zip code 95662

Dick Cook
W9NAH
http://www.quiknet.com/~rhc