new products for dayton or just stop by and say Hi!

MIKE BRYCE prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat May 8 12:26:10 EDT 2004

boys and girls...

well next week at this time, god willing, we will have clear skies and warm
weather... but you never know at dayton!

So, stop by flea markets spots 509, 510 and 511..

will have some new products to show and tell as well as some old favorites.

to keep your HW-8 on the air while portable, we have the new Micro M+
Portable charge controller. completely sealed from the elements.  $30....

Interface your new Icom 7800 to your old SB200 with the AmpKeyer... dayton
special $35

Hold your brew in style... Heathkit coffee mugs at $5 a pop.. Really save on
postage on these guys..

Bring your sb-104 into the 21st century.. SB-104 display boards for $12.
Will bring some kits at $45 each..

Of course I'll have plenty of the new HW-8 Handbooks on hand too. Special
for heathkit reflector users of only $10 each.. Reg $15....

Will have the HP-23R replacement pcbs too... Some kits will be in stock at
dayton.

Will also have for show and tell...

the emergency micro power system charger.... taking orders

Got an old drake ac-4 power supply? The new AC-4R is done. No hole
installation. Taking orders... PC board only $15

all prices apply only to stock on hand at the dayton hamvention. No
preorders and no holding of stock

And of course, will have a nice selection of heathkit gear.. so if nothing
else, stop by and say hello.

see you at dayton!

spaces 509, 510 and 511...

ps bring nice weather...